WELCOME TO HUTCHENS & HUTCHENS, P.C.
Founded in 1973, Hutchens & Hutchens, P.C. is a full-service law firm based in Richmond, VA. Throughout the years, we provided thousands of clients with personalized legal services and the results they deserve. Our attorneys are proud to represent clients in a range of practice areas including personal injury cases, traffic cases, and criminal defense matters.
What sets our firm apart from the rest is simple: as our client, you can count on our attorneys being there for you. They work hard to be accessible to their clients, and when you contact our firm, you will actually speak with your attorney instead of a paralegal or assistant. It is our goal to provide you with the advice and representation you need to protect your rights.
At Hutchens & Hutchens you have access to an attorney 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if you have an emergency.
OUR PRACTICE AREAS
If you or a loved one have been involved in an accident due to someone else’s carelessness, you may have a right to compensation.
As criminal defense attorneys, we have built a strong reputation for steadfast defense and aggressive, experienced advocacy for our clients.
Whether you have received a speeding ticket or another traffic crime, we will provide you with the representation you deserve.
As part of our dedication to clients, we were recognized by the County of Henrico in 2018 for having operated a business continuously in the County for 35 years.
MEET OUR ATTORNEYS
• Personal Injury
• Virginia State Bar, 1983
• U. S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 1983
• U. S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 1992
• Virginia Trail Lawyers Association
• Criminal Law
• Traffic Violations
• Driving While Intoxicated
• Personal Injury
• Virginia State Bar
• University of Richmond School of Law, J.D.
• Virginia Tech, B.A.
• Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
• Virginia Indigent Defense Commission
• American Bar Association
• U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 2016
• Virginia State Bar, 1973
• U. S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 1973
• U. S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 1980